Monday, April 9, 2012

The Kitchen's Color...

I've got news... Our New Blue, now old by nearly a week... WILL NOT GO in the Kitchen of La Casa Grande!!! You-know-who made this decision, throwing us into another Color Pot we experienced to get to Our Now-old Blue. Gads. Here's the play-by-play so far... 
You expressed interest in using the Base Color for Our Now-old Blue... seen below. He thinks it is A Sweet Color. Personally, I don't think two men... irrespective of nationality OR height!!!... should EVER be involved with such a hue of blue. Would you NOT agree?
Soon thereafter, I proposed using a Mustard-seed-yellow... one of several Yellow-greens for the Kitchen in La Casetta. Please direct Your Fine Attention to the Color... second from the left... in the photo below. Thank you. None of you will be surprised to learn... all were NIXED by You-know-who. However, I am grateful You consented to give me two seconds of His Valuable Time to consider My View that a strong Yellow-green could better withstand the intensity of Our Now-old Blue. That the Yellow-green is a Food Color for a Food Making Location, apparently, was An Irrelevant Point to Our You.  
You was not so gracious, however, for My Option B of a Geranium-pink. Friends, he came very, very close to invoking... for the third time in as many years... His Un-alterable Law of... Over My Dead Body!!! He didn't. Destiny, instead, steered him to suggest the burnt-toast color in the colored fan-deck below... the top one. Still alive, Hmmm, I said.
And, that is where we stand to date. Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment