Monday, April 9, 2012

My Task List...

for the coming days...
1. Must call Our Esteemed Wood-worker tomorrow to find out when he can install the windows & doors in La Casa Grande. No Sense filling-up 800 square feet of house with Stuff when the Winds, Rain AND Cats can blow through. Would you NOT agree? 
2. If The Answer is a Go! for this week, then... YIPPEE!!!... I can organize Our Moves... and may I say? I CANNOT WAIT to clear all The Stuff out of both Our Garages & Storage Rooms after three years of gainful accumulation. Deer horns, are tops on The List. However, there is A Substantial Quantity of Furniture too!!! You-know-who's decorative fireplace heads That List.
3. Must then rent a van... taller than 6 feet & longer than 9... 'cause there is a refrigerator to transport al Poggiolo... for three days of Back 'n Forth between Genoa & Codiponte. This WILL BE the most arduous of The Moves. Previous ones were accomplished in a day. I am facing three days of Lug & Tug!!! Lots of Stuff.
4. Got to book our Housekeeper's son to help with the Lug & Tug. He's already reserved for Saturday & Sunday next, however, if I can get going on Thursday, all the better. The Five-day Forecast says rain from today, Sunday, to Wednesday and, again, on through the weekend. As Things typically go in Italy, two weeks ago I was belly-aching about NO RAIN. Now, I am praying for SUN!!! Friends, please pray for Sunshine too? Thank you. Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment