Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Rainy Update...

No Right to Complain. More rain than I actually expected has come to Codiponte. Three days of clouds with a spray-like rain... which doesn't count on My Water-the-Garden Meter... until Thursday night, when we had a solid, six hour down-pour. What a gorgeous sound pouring rain makes!!! And, last night too... Friday... another good dousing of O2 accompanied by a rumbling thunderstorm. Our Newest Dog jump into bed with me from fright. The other buried his head under his synthetic-pile blanket. I LOVE thunderstorms!!! They are so cathartic. Especially, when abundant rain comes with it. Too much noise for The Dogs, however.
When the sun comes out... Pasqua, said the Rai-TV Weather-man... and dries out what-all, I will have to tackle cutting the grass, already very shaggy. Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment