Sunday, April 22, 2012

Un-cut Or Cut...

Un-cut grass...
Yesterday, Saturday, it... did... NOT... rain!!! Managed post-haste to start the lawn-mower to cut the Garden's grass. Damned if it wasn't nearly 9 inches high, so well nourished from 19 days of incessant O2. Normally, I can knock-off from My Task List The Cutting of the Grass in an hour + something. Saturday's adventure took me three hours!!! The machine kept conking-out. So, I... had... to... go... very... slowly... and, I also had to jack the machine up to its tallest setting. A strangely hillbilly looking sight... like a FORD truck with an enormous basket on the back. Though I sweated up a storm from the exertions, I am always well satisfied by the result...
cut grass!!! Love the uniformity of it. Don't you? So orderly too. Gads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment